Irish Pie Recipe
The combination of chicken, pork sausage and cheese makes this a hearty as well as a tasty meal.
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 cups peeled cooked diced potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1. In a greased 3-qt. baking dish, layer the first seven ingredients in the order given. Whisk eggs and milk; pour over the cheese.
- 2. Cover and bake at 325° for 55 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 160°. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 556 calories, 35 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 208 mg cholesterol, 977 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Reviews for Irish Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC