The combination of chicken, pork sausage and cheese makes this a hearty as well as a tasty meal.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 65 min. + standing
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll, cooked and drained
- 2 cups peeled cooked diced potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- In a greased 3-qt. baking dish, layer the first seven ingredients in
- the order given. Whisk eggs and milk; pour over the cheese.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 55 minutes or until a thermometer
- reaches 160°. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until lightly
- browned. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 556 calories, 35 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 208 mg cholesterol, 977 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 38 g protein.