The combination of chicken, pork sausage and cheese makes this a hearty as well as a tasty meal.
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 cups peeled cooked diced potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- In a greased 3-qt. baking dish, layer the first seven ingredients in the order given. Whisk eggs and milk; pour over the cheese.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 55 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 160°. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Irish Pie in Country Extra January 2004, p51
Reviews for Irish Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review