- 2-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Irish Herbed Potatoes(15)
Sort By :
I made these for St Patty's dinner, and they are absolutely delicious! I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because of the 1/2 c butter called for in the recipe. I used half as much (4T) and it was still PLENTY to coat the potatoes. I will definitely make these again.
I made these for St. Patrick's Day for my daughter and her best friend (now another daughter) both of whom are in the Navy. Now when my "newest" daughter drives up for a visit, her most requested food are these "CRACK" potatoes...so called because of her addiction to them! Will be making them again for her soon!
Definitely a keeper! I made this recipe exactly as written and I wouldn't change one thing.
I loved this recipe and have made it often for St. Patrick's Day.
Looks good. I was curious about this recipes nutritional values so entered a list of ingredients into an online calorie counter. For 10 servings, it was given a grade of C+ and
146 calories. Good Points: Low in sugar, Very high in vitamin C. Bad Points: High in saturated fat. Read more: http://caloriecount.about.com