Irish Herbed Potatoes
It wouldn't be St. Patrick's Day without potatoes. The herbs make these extra tasty. —Connie Lou Blommers, Pella, Iowa
8-10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 2-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until
- tender. Drain. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over
- potatoes and toss to coat.
- Yield: 8-10 servings.