Irish Flag Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 medium pears, thinly sliced
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Divide spinach among four plates; top with pears, oranges, cheese and pistachios.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients; drizzle over salads. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Irish Flag Salad
Sort By :
Yummy!!! VERY light and refreshing...will DEFINTELY make again...omitted the salt...used a few chopped walnuts...didn't need the additional salt...in a pinch how about a can of madarin oranges drained...
excellent salad! Just omit the salt from the dressing for a salt free dressing. I will be making this for St. Paddy's day!
My kind of salad! Yummy!
A very yummy salad. I prefer pecans over pistachios and skip the feta, as my family eats dairy-free. I usually eat this salad without the dressing, but I made it when I want to dress it up for guests. You can also serve it with Balsamic Vinaigrette if you don't have time to make the dressing.
I would not make it at all because of the amount of sodium in it.