- 3-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Grated chocolate and additional chocolate syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Place grated chocolate and additional chocolate syrup in separate shallow bowls. Hold each glass upside down and dip rim in chocolate syrup, then dip in grated chocolate. Pour drink mixture into prepared glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews for Irish Creme Drink
"I make this every year for my father-in-law. Big hit!!"
"I'm trying to figure out the Irish part of the name??? It looks delicious but.. where's the Jameson's or Bailey's?? Not too sure about mixing egg nog with chocolate either. It's a good starting point for an Irish punch tough.. ring to change it up.. leaving out the egg nog & almond and replacing the vodka with good Irish whiskey."