- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until
- fluffy. Beat in liqueur. Add confectioners’ sugar; beat until
- smooth. Pipe over tops of cupcakes. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 cupcake equals 273 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.