Irish Coffee Pie
Even though we aren't Irish, my Mom made this pie for my Dad every St. Patrick's Day. —Holly Nauroth, Fruita, Colorado
4 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon whiskey, optional
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom
- and up the sides of a greased 7-in. pie plate. Bake at 375° for
- 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Combine the water, whiskey if desired and coffee granules; beat into
- cream cheese mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before
- serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 448 calories, 26 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.