Irish Coffee Pie Recipe
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon whiskey, optional
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. Combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 7-in. pie plate. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Combine the water, whiskey if desired and coffee granules; beat into cream cheese mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
1 piece: 448 calories, 26g fat (19g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 209mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Irish Coffee Pie
"Used store-bought graham cracker pie crust. Put a layer of Carol Hanihan's "Rich Hot Fudge Sauce" recipe from TOH site in the bottom of the crust. Replaced half of the water with coffee liqueur and did not use the whiskey. It was a big hit."
"Great recipe, easy to follow, easy to make! I sprinkled extra coffee granules on the top to dust for decor and substituted rum-flavored extract for the whiskey for a good flavor substitution. Thanks!"
"Very good and EASY! Will certainly be a St. Paddy's Day staple!"
"Thoroughly enjoyed this recipe. I used espresso powder, but that was a personal preference. Very good, thank you for sharing."
"My family and I really liked this recipe. I did not put the Whiskey in and I used decaf coffee granules. There was a strange after taste and I think it was because if the decaf. It was still a good recipe and I will make it again."