Even though we aren't Irish, my Mom made this pie for my Dad every St. Patrick's Day. —Holly Nauroth, Fruita, Colorado
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon whiskey, optional
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 7-in. pie plate. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Combine the water, whiskey if desired and coffee granules; beat into cream cheese mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Irish Coffee Pie in Reminisce Extra March 2009, p52
Reviews for Irish Coffee Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review