Instant Spiced Tea Recipe
For a fun holiday hostess gift, pour this festive blend into a decorated 12-ounce jelly jar. The recipe, from field editor Shirley Heston of Pickerington, Ohio, makes enough to fill two jars.
- 2 cups orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1/3 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
- 2. For one serving: Pour 1 cup boiling water into a mug; stir in 1 tablespoon tea mix until dissolved. Yield: 3 cups mix (48 servings).
1 tablespoon: 40 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Instant Spiced Tea
Reviewed Dec. 5, 2009
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC