Instant Spiced Tea
For a fun holiday hostess gift, pour this festive blend into a decorated 12-ounce jelly jar. The recipe, from field editor Shirley Heston of Pickerington, Ohio, makes enough to fill two jars.
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1/3 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight
- For one serving: Pour 1 cup boiling water into a mug; stir in 1
- tablespoon tea mix until dissolved. Yield: 3 cups mix (48 servings).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 40 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.