Instant Spiced Tea Mix Recipe
- 8 cups sweetened lemonade mix
- 1 cup orange breakfast drink mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 9 cups
- 2. To prepare 1 gallon iced tea: Dissolve 2 cups of tea mix in 1 gallon of water; stir well. Serve over ice. Yield: 16 servings.
- 3. To prepare 1 cup hot tea: Dissolve 2 tablespoons of tea mix in 1 cup of boiling water; stir well. Yield: 1 serving.
2 tablespoon: 110 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Instant Spiced Tea Mix
"Too much lemonade not enough tea or orange flavor"