Instant Spiced Tea Mix Recipe
- 8 cups sweetened lemonade mix
- 1 cup orange breakfast drink mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 9 cups
- 2. To prepare 1 gallon iced tea: Dissolve 2 cups of tea mix in 1 gallon of water; stir well. Serve over ice. Yield: 16 servings.
- 3. To prepare 1 cup hot tea: Dissolve 2 tablespoons of tea mix in 1 cup of boiling water; stir well. Yield: 1 serving.
2 tablespoon: 110 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (17g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Instant Spiced Tea Mix
"Too much lemonade not enough tea or orange flavor"