- 3 cups water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2-2/3 cups instant potato flakes
- Paprika, optional
- In a saucepan, bring water, butter and salt to a boil. Add milk, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder and minced onion; stir in potato flakes.
- Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Instant Party Potatoes in Country Woman May/June 1993, p35
Reviews for Instant Party Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review