Do you have to buy a gift for a coffee drinker? This mix is a fantastic, frugal substitution to coffee house beverages. Feel free to use chocolate or pumpkin spice pudding in place of the vanilla.—Melody Sroufe, Garden Plain, Kansas
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT FOR HOT LATTE:
- 3/4 cup hot water
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR ICED LATTE:
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the milk powder, creamer, coffee granules, sugar and pudding mix; cover and process until mixture is a fine powder. Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
- To prepare hot latte: Dissolve 1/4 cup mix in hot water; stir well.
- To prepare iced latte: Dissolve 1/4 cup mix in hot water; stir in cold water. Transfer to a blender; add ice. Cover and process until blended. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Instant Latte Mix in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p106
Reviews for Instant Latte Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review