Instant Fried Rice
Instant rice and a seasoning pack cut prep time for this fast, fuss-free and delicious fried-rice recipe from Amy Corlew-Sherlock of Lapeer, Michigan. Peas and onion add nutrition!
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 envelope fried rice seasoning
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 cups cold cooked instant rice
- 1/2 cup peas
- In a small bowl, combine seasoning mix and water; set aside. In a
- large skillet or wok, stir-fry onions in oil for 2-3 minutes. Add
- egg; stir until scrambled.
- Add rice and peas; stir-fry until heated through. Stir in seasoning
- mixture; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield:
- 4 servings.