Instant Fried Rice Recipe
- 1 envelope fried rice seasoning
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 3 cups cold cooked instant rice
- 1/2 cup peas
- In a small bowl, combine seasoning mix and water; set aside. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry onions in oil for 2-3 minutes. Add egg; stir until scrambled.
- Add rice and peas; stir-fry until heated through. Stir in seasoning mixture; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Instant Fried Rice(6)
Sort By :
This was ok... We felt it lacked pizazz.
This was good and everyone ate it right up... One of my daughters did complain that the rice smelled funny... I'm thinking maybe it was the ginger or another Asian spice in the fried rice seasoning packet? Anyway, the rice was a nice side to the egg drop soup and the sweet and sour popcorn chicken that we made - which were submitted by the same person. Overall - a great meal!!!
The cold rice was bizarre and made the rice kind of cool even after cooking it for quite a while. Next time I make it I'll have the rice hot.
Will not make this again, did not like the fried rice seasoning packet. Will look for something from scratch.
I added peas and carrots, tasted great will definately make it again!!