Instant Chocolate Pastries Recipe
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 6 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 egg, beaten
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Unfold puff pastry; cut into six rectangles. Place on a greased baking sheet. Spread 1 tablespoon Nutella over half of a rectangle; fold dough over filling. Press edges with a fork to seal. Repeat for remaining pastries. Brush with egg; prick tops with a fork.
- Bake at 400° for 10-14 minutes or until puffy and golden brown. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Instant Chocolate Pastries
Sort By :
These are AWESOME!!!!
You had us at Nutella! Our family loved them, yours will too! Super quick and easy. :)
Have to agree- Delicious and easy!
These were super easy and so good! My kids had a lot of fun making them and then enjoyed eating them too.
Made yesterday for lunch guests and they were an extreme hit! Got double the ingredients today and making a double batch tonight! And my kids love 'em!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >