- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced deli ham
- 8 slices process American cheese
- 8 slices thin sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 dill pickle spears, well drained
- Divide ham into eight portions. Top each stack with a slice of cheese. Spread both sides of bread with mayonnaise; place one slice of bread on each stack. If necessary, trim ham to fit bread.
- Place pickle in center of each. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8 sandwiches.
Originally published as Inside-Out Sandwiches in Country Woman September/October 2000, p19
Reviews for Inside-Out Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review