- medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring
- Meanwhile, grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes
- on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices
- run clear. Grill rolls, uncovered, for 1-2 minutes or until toasted.
- Serve burgers on rolls with onions.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 733 calories, 43 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 157 mg cholesterol, 840 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 48 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.