Indonesian Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon stir-fry sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place the pork in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of the marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over hot heat for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 178 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 486mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0.550g fiber), 27g protein Diabetic Exchanges:3 lean meat
Reviews for Indonesian Pork Tenderloin
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.