Indonesian Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon stir-fry sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place the pork in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of the marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over hot heat for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Indonesian Pork Tenderloin in Light & Tasty June/July 2001, p44
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Indonesian Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >