- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon stir-fry sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place the pork in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of the marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over hot heat for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Indonesian Pork Tenderloin
"Hubby prepared this delicious pork tenderloin for our dinner tonight and let me tell you, this recipe is a winner. Absolutely fabulous flavor. We follow the recipe exactly and it was so tender and delicious. This is a keeper.Volunteer Field Editor"