Indonesian Pork Tenderloin Recipe
From Houston, Texas, Margaret Haugh Heilman shares her favorite recipe for tangy grilled pork tenderloin. Marinated in soy sauce, lime juice, red pepper and ginger, the meat takes on plenty of flavor-and is special enough for company.
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon stir-fry sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place the pork in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of the marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over hot heat for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Indonesian Pork Tenderloin in Light & Tasty June/July 2001, p44
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Indonesian Pork Tenderloin(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >