- heat for 3 minutes on each side. Grill 6-8 minutes longer or until a
- meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Place the salad greens, tomatoes, onions, cabbage, cucumber and
- peanuts on a serving platter. Slice chicken; arrange over salad.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing and hot pepper sauce.
- Serve with salad. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now