- tops appear dull. Remove springform pans from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edges of pans
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- To make decorative stars, place a chocolate wafer on a small piece of
- waxed paper; microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until softened.
- Immediately, cut with a 1-1/2-in. star-shaped cookie cutter. Garnish
- cheesecakes with whipped cream, additional toffee bits and stars as
- desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cheesecake (calculated without garnish) equals 792 calories, 47 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 213 mg cholesterol, 654 mg sodium, 81 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.