- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 slices pound cake, cubed
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat; stir until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in orange juice. Cool to room temperature.
- In four dessert glasses or bowls, layer with strawberries, cake cubes and chocolate mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Individual Strawberry Trifles in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p51
Reviews for Individual Strawberry Trifles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2010
I made this for my bridge group and served it in a wine glass. It was a hit! So easy to prepare.
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2010
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2008
I love this recipe for a family get together. The desserts are portion sized so no one thinks they over ate dessert!