Individual Strawberry Trifles Recipe
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 slices pound cake, cubed
- 1. In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat; stir until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in orange juice. Cool to room temperature.
- 2. In four dessert glasses or bowls, layer with strawberries, cake cubes and chocolate mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 348 calories, 24g fat (14g saturated fat), 107mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Individual Strawberry Trifles
"I made this for my bridge group and served it in a wine glass. It was a hit! So easy to prepare."