Individual Strawberry Trifles Recipe
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 slices pound cake, cubed
- 1. In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat; stir until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in orange juice. Cool to room temperature.
- 2. In four dessert glasses or bowls, layer with strawberries, cake cubes and chocolate mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 348 calories, 24g fat (14g saturated fat), 107mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Individual Strawberry Trifles
"I made this for my bridge group and served it in a wine glass. It was a hit! So easy to prepare."