Individual Strawberry Trifles Recipe
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 slices pound cake, cubed
- 1. In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat; stir until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in orange juice. Cool to room temperature.
- 2. In four dessert glasses or bowls, layer with strawberries, cake cubes and chocolate mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 348 calories, 24 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Individual Strawberry Trifles
"I made this for my bridge group and served it in a wine glass. It was a hit! So easy to prepare."
"I love this recipe for a family get together. The desserts are portion sized so no one thinks they over ate dessert!"