A quick, homemade chocolate sauce tops these Individual Strawberry Trifles. I like to garnish the desserts with confectioners' sugar. —Karen Scaglione, Nanuet, New York
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 slices pound cake, cubed
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat; stir until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in orange juice. Cool to room temperature.
- In four dessert glasses or bowls, layer with strawberries, cake cubes and chocolate mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Individual Strawberry Trifles in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p51
Reviews for Individual Strawberry Trifles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review