- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon each chopped sweet red and green pepper
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in
- flour, salt and pepper until blended. Gradually whisk in milk and
- cream. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened and bubbly. Stir in the peppers, seasonings, lemon juice
- and pepper sauce until blended.
- Remove from the heat; add the crab, tuna, shrimp and eggs. Transfer
- to six greased ovenproof 10-oz. dishes.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle over seafood mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with peppers.
- Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until heated through and edges are
- bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.