- 2 slices white bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Divide bread cubes among four 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Layer with ham, mushrooms, broccoli, onion and green pepper. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and mustard; pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve desired number of quiches. Cool remaining quiches; cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen quiches: Carefully remove frozen quiches from ramekins. Place on an ungreased baking sheet or microwave-safe plate. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or microwave at 50% power for 4-6 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Individual Quiches
"Great! Easy! Could use any vegetables. I layer the cheese in rather than mix it with the eggs because all the cheese ended up at the bottom of the eggs."
"I made this dish and put it into the refrigerator overnight. I adjusted recipe by adding a little more of the veggies to each dish. I also used evaporated canned milk for 1/2 of the required amount. Additional changes to milk/egg mixture were 1 drop Tabasco per each egg, 1 t. (total) seasoning salt and a little bit of crumbled dried tarragon. We really liked this dish!"