Individual Quiches Recipe
“I'll often make this a day ahead and leave it overnight in the refrigerator, or I'll make a double batch and freeze some for later,” says Mary Siegmund of Henderson, Nevada.
- 2 slices white bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Divide bread cubes among four 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Layer with ham, mushrooms, broccoli, onion and green pepper. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and mustard; pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve desired number of quiches. Cool remaining quiches; cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
- 3. To use frozen quiches: Carefully remove frozen quiches from ramekins. Place on an ungreased baking sheet or microwave-safe plate. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or microwave at 50% power for 4-6 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 quiche (prepared with reduced-fat cheese) equals 233 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 339 mg cholesterol, 564 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Individual Quiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC