Individual Quiche Recipe
This filling and flavorful dish requires only a minimal amount of preparation. Don't limit this egg dish to breakfast, it also makes a delicious light lunch or dinner.—Laura Stoltzfus, Leola, Pennsylvania
- 1/4 cup Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- Dash each salt, pepper and ground mustard
- 1 slice bread, crusts removed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small skillet, brown sausages; drain. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, salt, pepper and mustard; set aside. Cube bread; place in a greased 8-oz. custard cup. Top with sausage and onion. Pour egg mixture over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 1 serving.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC