This filling and flavorful dish requires only a minimal amount of preparation. Don't limit this egg dish to breakfast, it also makes a delicious light lunch or dinner.—Laura Stoltzfus, Leola, Pennsylvania
- 1/4 cup bulk pork sausage
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- Dash each salt, pepper and ground mustard
- 1 slice bread, crusts removed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small skillet, brown sausages; drain. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, salt, pepper and mustard; set aside. Cube bread; place in a greased 8-oz. custard cup. Top with sausage and onion. Pour egg mixture over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Individual Quiche in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p10
Reviews for Individual Quiche
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review