Individual Peach Cobbler Recipe
For a comforting old-fashioned treat, try this yummy peach cobbler suggested by field editor Doris Heath from Franklin, North Carolina. "I sometimes make it with cherries, apples or apricots instead," Doris shares.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir in peaches. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Pour into two greased 8-oz. custard cups.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar; stir in milk and oil just until moistened. Drop by teaspoonfuls over hot peach mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 311 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 395 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Individual Peach Cobbler
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC