Individual Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir in peaches. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Pour into two greased 8-oz. custard cups.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar; stir in milk and oil just until moistened. Drop by teaspoonfuls over hot peach mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 311 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Individual Peach Cobbler
"Definitely needs a little cinnamon and nutmeg, but then it would be good."
"I made this once, it needed help. The next time i made it I added alittle cinnamon and nutmeg. Tasted great then."
"This is to die for! I love the fact that I can make just enough for me instead of eating an entire pie."