Individual Meat Loaves
I ESPECIALLY like this recipe because it makes a nice meal for two without lots of leftovers.
The pork gives this meat loaf a moist, tasty, old-fashioned flavor—it's one of our favorite main dishes. —Kim McMurl
Fargo, North Dakota
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/2 pound uncooked ground pork
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In a medium bowl, beat egg; add milk, Worcestershire sauce, onion
- salt, pepper and crumbs. Add pork and mix well. Shape into two 5-in.
- x 2-1/2-in. loaves; place in a small baking pan. Combine remaining
- ingredients; pour over loaves. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1
- hour or until no longer pink. Yield: 2 servings.