Individual Meat Loaves Recipe
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/2 pound uncooked ground pork
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1. In a medium bowl, beat egg; add milk, Worcestershire sauce, onion salt, pepper and crumbs. Add pork and mix well. Shape into two 5-in. x 2-1/2-in. loaves; place in a small baking pan. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over loaves. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour or until no longer pink. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Individual Meat Loaves
"how much sodium is this???????"
"how many calories is each meat loaf?"