Individual Egg Bakes Recipe
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- 1 cup ketchup, chili-pepper ketchup or salsa
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- 1. Partially cook bacon in microwave or oven until about halfway done (do not overcook); drain. Spray eight 10-oz. custard cups with cooking spray. Line each cup with one bacon strip. Spoon 2 tablespoons ketchup or salsa on top of bacon. Break one egg into each cup; season with salt and pepper. Place cups on a baking sheet.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. Let stand 2 minutes. Run a knife around edge of cups; slip eggs out of cups onto a serving platter.
- 3. Spoon sauce from the custard cups over eggs. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 232 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 228mg cholesterol, 584mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Individual Egg Bakes
"This sounds interesting. Could you use a cupcake pan if you are making it for a bunch of people? I'll have to try it at home."