Individual Cheese Balls Recipe
"With their creamy, nutty flavor, these small cheese balls work great in a bag lunch," says Mildred Sherrer of Bay City, Texas. "It's a fun idea that really hits the spot when you're hungry."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:20 servings
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ground walnuts
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Roll in nuts. Chill thoroughly. Serve with crackers. Yield: 20 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 99 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC