"With their creamy, nutty flavor, these small cheese balls work great in a bag lunch," says Mildred Sherrer of Bay City, Texas. "It's a fun idea that really hits the spot when you're hungry."
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ground walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Roll in nuts. Chill thoroughly. Serve with crackers. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Individual Cheese Balls in Taste of Home October/November 1993, p54
Reviews for Individual Cheese Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review