- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ground walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Roll in nuts. Chill thoroughly. Serve with crackers. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Individual Cheese Balls
Sort By :
I have prepared these little cheese balls & they're so tasty as an appetizer! I'd prepared this for our holiday program this past December & in 2012 for a wedding shower! The only thing I modified was add one clove garlic, crushed to the cheese mixture. I've also used either pecans OR walnuts-both these nuts worked for me! Thank you, Mildred Sherrer, for sharing this recipe! This recipe is definitely a keeper!
The best cheese balls for any party! Just the right size for even small children and there's never anything wasted!