Individual Buffalo-Style Chicken Pizza
Buffalo chicken fans will love the spicy pizza version of their favorite party food. The blue cheese dressing mellows the flavor of the pepper sauce, giving every bite that can't-be-beat buffalo-style taste. —Taste of Home Cooking School
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 prebaked mini pizza crusts
- 2 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place crusts on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a
- large bowl, combine the chicken, butter and pepper sauce. Spread
- salad dressing over crusts. Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until edges are lightly
- browned. Let stand for 5 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.