Buffalo chicken fans will love the spicy pizza version of their favorite party food. The blue cheese dressing mellows the flavor of the pepper sauce, giving every bite that can't-be-beat buffalo-style taste. —Taste of Home Cooking School
- 4 prebaked mini pizza crusts
- 2 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place crusts on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, butter and pepper sauce. Spread salad dressing over crusts. Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Individual Buffalo-Style Chicken Pizza in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2008, p61
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Individual Buffalo-Style Chicken Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review