- 4 prebaked mini pizza crusts
- 2 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place crusts on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, butter and pepper sauce. Spread salad dressing over crusts. Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Individual Buffalo-Style Chicken Pizza
Sort By :
"I made this for the Super Bowl and used flat bread instead of pizza crust and Frank's Hot Sauce. Without question, this is now one of my favorites party foods. Just incredible. I ate so much myself my belly hurt. It's THAT good."
"ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! I made this tonight with a Bobali Pizza Crust Clone recipe I found and it was amazing. Definitely a keeper!!!"
"My family likes pizza and loves to try something new. We made this for dinner one night and it vanished so fast, we had to make another one. We will be keeping this recipe."