Individual Apple Crisp Recipe
- 1 small apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Dash salt
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- Half-and-half cream or ice cream, optional
- 1. Place apple in a small greased baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the dry ingredients; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until apple is tender. Serve warm with cream or ice cream if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (1 each) equals 264 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 268 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Individual Apple Crisp
"What a easy way to have apple crisp! For Christmas dinner we wanted to have both pecan pie and apple crisp but didn't have a lot of guests. I didn't want a lot of leftovers so I just made a few of these crisps and they were great. Quick & easy!"
"Very tasty. Use at least a 10 oz ramekin or baking dis. I sprinkled the apple with some lemon juice to keep them from browning."
"I thought this was very good. I ate it without ice cream, as I didn't have any. The next time I plan on having ice cream. I think it would taste good with caramel ice cream topping and pecans also."