This single-serving dessert that doesn't leave leftovers is a fitting finale to all meals.—Lethea Weber, Newport, Arkansas
- 1 small apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Dash salt
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- Half-and-half cream or ice cream, optional
- Place apple in a small greased baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the dry ingredients; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until apple is tender. Serve warm with cream or ice cream if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Individual Apple Crisp in Taste of Home August/September 1996, p16
Reviews for Individual Apple Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review