Individual Apple Cobbler Recipe
THIS RECIPE was given to me in an exchange with a homemakers group several years ago. Apples are a vibrant part of the color around New England in autumn. Once the harvest is in, apple treats pop up everywhere. I love to make this dessert at this time of year. -Lucy Holland, Derby Line, Vermont
- 2 cups sliced peeled tart apples
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Half-and-half cream, optional
- 1. Gently toss the apples, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon. Divide between two ungreased 10-oz. custard cups.
- 2. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar and baking powder; stir in milk and butter just until moistened. Spoon over apples. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until top is golden. Serve warm with cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 356 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 335 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Individual Apple Cobbler
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC