- 2 cups sliced peeled tart apples
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Half-and-half cream, optional
- Gently toss the apples, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon. Divide between two ungreased 10-oz. custard cups.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar and baking powder; stir in milk and butter just until moistened. Spoon over apples. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until top is golden. Serve warm with cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Individual Apple Cobbler in Reminisce Extra October 1998, p47
Reviews for Individual Apple Cobbler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 13, 2008
"I made this at the weekend - it was perfect! I love the ease of the pastry part - I'll be using that elsewhere too!"