A staple of Indian meals, this cooling cucumber dish is often served alongside a spicy Indian entree.
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cucumbers
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- Fresh cilantro leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream and salt. Add the cucumbers, onion, tomato and jalapeno; stir until blended. Garnish with cilantro if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cucumber Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2010, p81
Reviews for Indian Cucumber Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review