- Place in a larger baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until center is just set and top
- appears dull. Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with
- caramel topping and candy bar pieces. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 540 calories, 36 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 153 mg cholesterol, 369 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.