Impossible Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine the eggs, milk, pumpkin, sugar, biscuit mix, butter, allspice and vanilla. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate (dish will be full).
- 2. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 224 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 182mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Impossible Pumpkin Pie
"last year at Thanksgiving i was a new gluten free person, i thought i would not be able to have pumpkin pie again. i had substituted pumpkin pudding type thing. But i tried this pie early and wow i can hardly wait to have it again. so easy and so good!"
"My daughter in laws mother made this pie for Thanksgiving and I was floored . I have to say it is the best pumpkin pie I have ever eaten moist and tasty"