Impossible Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Because you don't need to fuss with a crust, this twist on the classic Thanksgiving standby may be the easiest pie you've ever prepared. "I'm a working mother a rely on this moist dessert every year for the holidays," says Linda Cummings of Atoka, Tennessee.
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine the eggs, milk, pumpkin, sugar, biscuit mix, butter, allspice and vanilla. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate (dish will be full).
- 2. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 224 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Impossible Pumpkin Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC