Imagination Punch Recipe
- ICE CUBES:
- 18 disposable plastic cups (3 ounces)
- 18 maraschino cherries
- 36 fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups cold distilled water, divided
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) berry blue gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 cups cold water
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Place plastic cups in muffin pans. From each cherry, cut out a mouth shape; pat dry. Place one cherry mouth and two blueberries for eyes in the bottom of each cup. Pour 1 teaspoon distilled water into each cup. Freeze for 30 minutes or until solid.
- Pour 1 tablespoon distilled water into each cup. Return to freezer; freeze for 3 hours or until solid.
- For punch, in a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water, pineapple juice and lemonade concentrate. Refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours or until chilled.
- Just before serving, transfer to a 5-qt. punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale. Remove ice cubes from cups; place face side up in punch bowl. Yield: 18 servings (about 1 gallon).
Reviews for Imagination Punch(2)
Sort By :
this had a weird texture because of the jello and was too sweet. overall it was not something I would ever do again.
This receipe is not only delicious, but a delight. I have made it a few times after discovering it in the Magazine "Taste of Home". My children delight helping me make it and drink it. I am making it this year for their preschool Halloween party.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >