Miniature marshmallows cover this fluffy fruit salad that's fashioned into an Eskimo igloo. The cool mixture inside is a breeze to make with canned fruit and whipped topping.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- In a bowl, combine the fruit cocktail, oranges, coconut, 1 cup
- whipped topping and 1/2 cup marshmallows. Spoon into two balls, one
- 5-1/2 in. and one 3-1/2 in., on a serving plate, with smaller ball
- in front of larger ball. Spoon out some salad from small ball to
- make a doorway. Cover with remaining whipped topping and
- marshmallows. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 248 calories, 6 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.