Igloo Salad Recipe
Miniature marshmallows cover this fluffy fruit salad that's fashioned into an Eskimo igloo. The cool mixture inside is a breeze to make with canned fruit and whipped topping.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1. In a bowl, combine the fruit cocktail, oranges, coconut, 1 cup whipped topping and 1/2 cup marshmallows. Spoon into two balls, one 5-1/2 in. and one 3-1/2 in., on a serving plate, with smaller ball in front of larger ball. Spoon out some salad from small ball to make a doorway. Cover with remaining whipped topping and marshmallows. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 248 calories, 6g fat (6g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Igloo Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC