Igloo Salad Recipe
Miniature marshmallows cover this fluffy fruit salad that's fashioned into an Eskimo igloo. The cool mixture inside is a breeze to make with canned fruit and whipped topping.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- In a bowl, combine the fruit cocktail, oranges, coconut, 1 cup whipped topping and 1/2 cup marshmallows. Spoon into two balls, one 5-1/2 in. and one 3-1/2 in., on a serving plate, with smaller ball in front of larger ball. Spoon out some salad from small ball to make a doorway. Cover with remaining whipped topping and marshmallows. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Igloo Salad in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p39
Reviews for Igloo Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review