Idaho Tacos Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 4 hot baked potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- Salsa, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add taco seasoning; prepare according to package directions.
- 2. With a sharp knife, cut an X in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Top with taco meat, cheese and onions. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 601 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 990mg sodium, 76g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 7g fiber), 34g protein .
Reviews for Idaho Tacos
"I was browsing and swa these! these are a regular at our dinner table we call them Taco potatoes! I like to use ground turkey when I have it but everything else is just the same! tastes yummy with a dollup of plain yogurt or sour cream on top!"
"Thanks for reminding me...we haven't had this in quite some time now. This makes a quick & great tasting meal.:)"
"These are very filling, delicious, and easy! One of our family favorites. If you make a double recipe of taco meat at the beginning of the week, you can use it for the potatoes one night and taco salad another."