Idaho Potato Salad Recipe
- 4 pounds potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 3/4 cup sliced peeled cucumber
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chopped dill pickle
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill pickle juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1. Cut potatoes into 1/4-in. thick slices; place in a large bowl. Add cucumber, eggs, onions and pickle.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle juice and mustard; pour over potato mixture and toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Fold in radishes just before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 270 calories, 16 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Idaho Potato Salad
"This is the potato salad I have been looking for. I first tasted it at my friends family gathering years ago. I moved, lost contact,and have been seeking this recipe for a long time. Thanks TOF"